A supply chain officer helps to transfer products from the manufacturers and suppliers right to the retail stores, this vital role makes sure shops remain fully stocked and keeps business running.
Duties may include:
- Planning delivery timetables
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
- Monitoring stock levels
- Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
- Conducting a regular market survey for commonly purchased items
- Generate all required procurement documentation and maintain records and files in an impeccable manner.
- Prepare payment requests and collect all needed documents to facilitate payment submission.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to make sure the payments are delivered to the suppliers
- University Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement or any other related field.
- Minimum of 0-2 years professional experience
- At least 6 months to 1 year experience in a retail company with knowledge of mobile and lifestyle brands (advantage)
- Good negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent Communication
- Good knowledge of Excel
Salary N 70,000 – N 90,000 monthly
Location : Town Planning, Ilupeju