A Shipping and Supply-Chain Company is seeking to employ a Finance Manager with cognate experience with International Conglomerates to join our corporate finance and accounting team. The Finance Manager will be responsible for all finance and accounting activity in the Company, which includes implementing and driving strategy, preparation of monthly management reports, statutory reporting requirements, financial planning and analysis as required by the business and group, and responsible for ensuring full policy implementation and documentation of corporate finance policies and procedures.
- First degree in Accounting or related field.
- 12 years’ experience and above
- Relevant professional qualifications (ICAN, ACCA, CIMA), etc.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of financial accounting system/software, procedures, policies, rules, and practices.
Salary Range: 4.2million Annual package + HMO and other incentives.y.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.