Our client is a travel-tech company that offers one stop travel solutions. They are a Singapore-based multinational conglomerate with investments in Logistics & Supply Chain, Aviation. They plan to revolutionize the hospitality paradigm of Nigeria with solid tech solutions, marketing platforms etc., and on their behalf, we are looking to hire Business Development Associates who will be in charge of new market penetration and sourcing for new businesses in Abuja.
- Identifying new properties (Hotel, Homestay, Resort, Guest Houses, etc.), and keep on updating the prospective Property database with necessary information.
- Visiting & communicating to already identified properties (Hotel, Homestay, Resort, Guest Houses, etc.) to disseminate the modality of the company (quite similar to OYO models) & showing the cost benefit analysis so that the property owner gets logically interested to build a partnership.
- Proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Responsible for end-to-end business development of the assigned territory; includes planning and building short-term and long-term supply.
- Responsible for P&L (profit & loss) driven decisions for the assigned territory.
- Cross-functional approach through coordination with multiple teams in inter and Intra geographies.
- Creating a balance in inventory growth and demand to ensure optimization.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- 4-6 years’ relevant work experience in business development or sales or similar field preferred.
- Experience working in FMCG sales, fintech sales, food tech, e-commerce sales etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Must be very proficient in MS Word & Excel and other relevant software.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.