We are looking for a technical associate product manager to join our growing startup and contribute towards scaling and improving the DRO Health products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for participating in the development and improvement of features, end-to-end management of multiple software projects, and directly working with the development and product teams to coordinate, schedule, and track the progress of DRO Health’s line-up of current and upcoming projects in a timely, controlled and predictable manner.
Location: Remote from Nigeria.
Starting salary: N100,000 per month
Other benefits include 50% off all DRO Health services (friends and family included)
- Gathering and documenting requirements for the website, portals, and mobile apps
- Assisting with the research process to identifying customer needs and market gaps
- Providing clear ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues
- Project manage the development, test, and deployment phase, ensuring cross solution testing and validation.
- Providing regular, constructive, user-centric feedback to the product team.
- Performing quality assurance controls on features
- Coordinating with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Conducting research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Creating support and training materials for internal and external users
Required experience and personal skills
- Have at least 1 year experience working closely with development teams.
- Must be conversant with the agile methodology of project management (Scrum or Kanban preferably)
- Must be a fast learner and have a good level of technical knowledge & skills.
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira, Trello or ClickUp
- STEM degree is a plus
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Calm even in the face of chaos, have a can-do attitude and follow up on pending queries.
- Must be able to work remotely
- Must have a fully functioning laptop and fast internet
- Ability to manage expectations
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
You will be required to submit your CV and cover letter. We aim to respond to all applicants, however, If you do not get a response within a month, your application was not successful.
Interested and qualified? Go to DRO Health on drohealth.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.