Our client, a Pharmaceutical company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Locations: West, East and North
- Selection of new staff, induction of new staff in market
- Team Building and removing obstacles for growth
- Making Monthly visiting plan for all ASM team members and implements it effectively by regular follow-up and discussions with team members
- Sale analysis: Value wise and Product Wise
- Planning for growth of next planning year
- Maintaining relationship with distributors, appointment of distributors and settlement of claims
- Ensuring payment and availability of products as per sale and targets
- Keep in regular contact with team members and maintain healthy communication & relationship
- Organizing conferences and seminars for doctors and healthcare professions
- Fulfill all requirements of his team
- Completing monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target
- Building relationships with Doctor and Healthcare professions
- Market review of new products and services
- Regular attending monthly, quarterly and yearly meeting of company
- Keeping up to date about company products, services and schemes
- Monitoring activities, products and services of competitors
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical or any Biological Science discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of cognate experience as a Regional Sales Manager in a Pharmaceutical Company
- You must have the requisite knowledge in one or more of the following medical specialties; Ophthalmology, surgical, Joint diseases, Reproduction, Nutrition, Lifestyles, Cardiac, and diabetes management.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] and the location as mail subject. Eg, Regional Sales Manager _West
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.