The Accountant will primarily be responsible for maintaining, processing and payment of customer’s winnings accurately and in a timely manner as well as perform a wide range of job duties and responsibilities.
- Accounts preparation;
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Compliance returns (such as VAT returns, Tax and Pension);
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements;
- Assist with auditing
- Financial investigation.
- Good communication skills
- Solid understanding of basic accounting and accounts payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage financial records.
- Accurate data entry skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
An accounting graduate with (HND, B.sc) with Computer literacy (MS Office & Domain knowledge as well as computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.