Role Purpose Statement:
The job incumbent provides services including loading and unloading of dishes, equipment and other related items and transportation to ensure that items arrive at the right time at the airline in accordance to Company standards and airline’s specifications
- Keep up to date records of airlines’ schedule
- Ensure timely dispatch and delivery of all dishes, equipment and other related items
- Ensure goods and airline equipment are collected from the store
- Ensure all catering services items are prepared
- Return soil carts to dishwashing section
- Drive allocated company vehicle.
- Load and unload goods and airline equipment to and from the company and aircraft according to the company requirement.
- Maintain the vehicles and their facilities in good working condition.
- Maintain all vehicles, internal and external, clean and tidy.
- Drive vehicles to outside contractor for service and annual check as instructed.
- Report the damage or malfunction of the vehicles to department head if any.
- Adhere to CCP’s and CP’s
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations
- Adhere and ensure that all subordinates adhere to all company safety principles and guidelines
- Maintain confidentiality of the company’s business affairs at all times
- Ensure punctuality of self and subordinates
- Keep good personal cleanliness and hygiene ; and ensure subordinates do same
- Adhere to all staff and company policies
- Ensure good work relationship with airline and airport staff, regulatory staff and employees
- Communicate courteously and effectively with airline staff, airport staff and regulatory staff
- Establish and maintain effective inter-departmental working relationships
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a Diploma or its equivalent in a relevant course
- 3 years relevant work experience preferably in a similar role.
- Relevant and valid driver’s license
- Experience in inflight airline catering is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of logistics is desirable
- Good understanding of customer service is essential
- Communication skills
- Ability to use computers is required (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- Good leadership skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Intercultural sensitivity
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.