Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos
- Meet with public officials, developers, and the public regarding development plans and land use
- Administer government plans or policies affecting land use
- Gather and analyze data from market research, censuses, and economic and environmental studies
- Conduct field investigations to analyze factors affecting community development and decline, including land use
- Review site plans submitted by developers
- Assess the feasibility of proposals and identify needed changes
- Recommend whether proposals should be approved or denied
- Present projects to communities, planning officials, and planning commissions
- Stay current on zoning and building codes, environmental regulations, and other legal issues
Requirements & Skiils
- B.Sc Degree with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Previous experience working as an Urban and Regional Planner.
- Superb project management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent planning skills
- Autocad Knowledge is an added advantage
- 3D Knowledge is an added advantage
- Ability to generate high-quality graphics, diagrams, maps, sketches, and/or renderings.
- Detailed knowledge of the principles behind new urbanism, transit-oriented development, and complete street design.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.