Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive support to senior pastor and provide high-quality administrative support to the executive team, analyze documents, prepare research reports, and occasionally supervise staff members. To be successful in this role, the executive assistant should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Receives and directs telephone calls and emails to the Senior Pastor’s office.
- Performs administrative duties for the Senior Pastor and church.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Will be responsible for managing the church’s schedule, accounting for all religious holidays, pastor’s duties, appointments with the ministry leaders, and events in the church facilities.
- Maintain the Senior Pastor’s files.
- Must maintains confidentiality and trust in all situations.
- Carry out administrative support duties
- Ensure that the Senior Pastor is briefed on all activities being carried out in the church
- Provide project administration and management support
- A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
- Ability to create new ideas, relationships, or systems including creative contributions.
- Must possess very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in administrative support functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.