In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
- Conduct market, industry and company research related to proposals and projects for Sahel Capital’s clients.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with data gathered during the course of the project.
- Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations for the client.
- Create complete bibliography and contacts list of all sources of research information.
- Support Sahel Capital with work required to deliver a high quality final report to its client(s).
- Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Sahel Consulting consultants.
- Support senior management on other Sahel Consulting initiatives as requested.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
We are looking for candidates that are humble and passionate about the growth of Africa. Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Agriculture, Business, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- High-quality analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Willingness to travel (required).
- Ability to speak Hausa is an added advantage.
- Ability to gather and analyze data.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using “Seed System Advisor” OR “M&E Analyst” as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.