Enterprise Support Supervisor
Support the business in relations to infrastructure repairs, IT update, maintenance and servicing
- IT Operations
- Ensure timelines of all IT and related activities assigned are met
- Challenge others when the values are not demonstrate
- Ensure hardware maintenance and repairs as related to POS systems, Computer systems and other IT devices
- Ensure proper system update as assigned from time to time
- Ensure periodic stock take of IT items and related stock both at RSC and Stores
- Co-ordinate requisition and payment request for all IT items across the business
- Conduct on-the-training for Restaurant Managers and employees on new IT infrastructure implement or new IT trend in the industry
- Share information, knowledge and experience freely with others
- Generate innovative solutions, which continuously improve the performance of existing resources, processes or services
- Own and ensure effective management (from a technical perspective) all of the company’s IT platforms, hardware and software resources
- Any other task in relation to your experience as may be assigned from time to time
Key Performance Indicators:
- IT System uptime/downtime
- Mean Time Between Faults
- Mean Time to Resolve
- Number of system breaches due to virus attacks and or breaches
- Network Uptime/downtime
Skills, Competencies and Requirements:
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure both hardware and software
- Knowledge of various ERP – Oracle, Micros etc, office productivity software programs such as word processing, databases, spreadsheet programs, and communications software.
- Network Operations and Management
General Management Competencies/Requirements:
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Good Organizational Skills
- Keen attention to details
- Good command of English and above average Report Writing skills
- Candidates must be decent, efficient and self-confident.
- Minimum of university degree or HND in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Proactive self-starter
- Results Orientation
- Assertiveness & tenacity
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.