Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Our Member Company in the Energy Sector (A Member Company in CONTEC GLOBAL GROUP) is urgently recruiting for the position below:
Job – Responsibilities
- Operation and Maintenance of all the CNG Equipment and PRMS.
- Supervision and control of the storage and distribution of natural gas.
- Responsible for monitoring equipment and ensuring optimums performance of the equipment; observing temperature, pressure, level, and flow gauges.
- Controlling compressor, evaporator, scrubber and refrigeration equipment.
- Cleaning, maintaining, and repairing equipment.
- Recording data and other duties as assigned.
- Ensuring the safety of equipment and personnel on site.
- Resolving minor and major breakdowns within 24 hours and 2 working days respectively.
- Maintenance and Repair of CNG Equipment.
- Maintenance and Repair of PRMS equipment.
- Maintenance Management and Project Management.
- Quality assurance and Quality control.
Job – Requirements
- Minimum B.SC/HND in related course
- 5 Years of Experience as a CNG-LEAD in the operations of the CNG Station.
- Health and safety compliance.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.