Our client, an engineering service company requires the services of a competent experienced, market savvy Chief Operating Officer to lead and manage its operations’ teams and co-ordinate organizational strategic activities towards achieving set goals of the organization. The COO is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day internal administration of the company and reports to the CEO.
- Create Financial Reports and Communicate Both the Effects of Changes in The Supply Chain and The Impact on The Financial Health of The Business
- Monitor Various Business Areas for Potential Cost Savings and To Foresee Looming Changes That Could Add to Logistics Expenses.
- Aid In Development of Strategic Plans in Partnership with Various Department of The Company
- Auditing Various Workplace Processes and Implementing New Strategies to Improve Efficiency and Communication Across All Departments in the company.
- Have A Thorough Understanding of Products and Services.
- Develop New Business Along with Maintaining and Further Developing Existing Business Partner.
- Oversee Bidding Process and Provide Support for Procurement Transaction.
- Making Technical Presentations and Demonstrating How a Product Will Meet Client Needs.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Engineering Related Programs or Business Management
- Master’s Degree in Any of The Above Fields Would Be Desirable.
- Age – 27 – 40 Years
- 5 Years of Working Experience
- Previous Operations Management Experience Is Essential.
- Experience With New Business Development, Technical or Service Sector
- Knowledge Of Supply Chain and Procurement, Contract Negotiation and Data Analysis
- Excellent Project Management Skills and Attention to Detail
- Exceptional Track Record of Leadership and Good Communication Skills
- Must Have a Good Customer Relationships Management and Client Engagement Skill
- Excellent Relationship Management skill
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.