Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The primary responsibility of this position will be to plan, lead and manage activities related to the identification, pursuit, and capture of commercial sales opportunities.
- This will be accomplished by identifying potential leads, assisting in managing the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) process, working with leadership to coordinate and respond to requests for proposals (RFPs), and partnering with marketing to prepare messaging and collateral information for client distribution.
- Develop growth strategies and plans
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Have in-depth knowledge of products and value propositions
- Negotiate with stakeholders,
- Identify and mapping business strength and customer needs
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvement
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Update activities on ERP (Odoo)
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- B.Sc. Degree in Civil / Chemical Engineering, Architecture, Chemistry, other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, preferably Odoo is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with good communication skills
- Ability to drive and must be ready for extensive travel
- Excellent Reporting abilities
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.