Location: Lagos (Remote-flexible)
- An innovative Android Engineer passionate about advancing mobility to construct elegant, effective, and exceptional native mobile code, through self-motivation and collaboration.
- Strategize by helping define product features alongside product management, UX design, and engineering to enable quality home health solutions.
- Work in an agile atmosphere to drive the system architecture, implement, test and deploy the next generation of mobile features for Android applications.
- Spearhead the best practices in progressive code design and reviews; identify and address performance bottlenecks; recommend changes and enhancements to existing code to extend the reach of existing applications, timely.
- Contribute to a repository of highly reusable organization-focused artefacts such as libraries, demonstrations, documentation amongst many more
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field)
- 4+ years of experience building complex native Android applications using MVP or MVVM Architecture design patterns that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- 3+ years of involvement in publishing mobile applications for Google Play Store
- Proficient with Android SDK, Java, Kotlin, Android Studio and OO programming and design.
- Noteworthy experience utilizing RESTful APIs.
- Functional knowledge of the Android Material Design Guidelines.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project feature from scoping requirements through actual launch of the feature.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills with emphasis on product performance, user experience and scalability.
- Ability to solve software problem or workflow and decompose a problem into clear software APIs and UX design actions.
- Ability to communicate effectively between cross-functional teams including Product, UI/UX & Back-end
- Experience with third-party libraries/frameworks like Realm, Retrofit and Firebase is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista with the following:
- Casual Friday, Everyday
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Professional Development for Career Growth
- 20 PTO (Paid-Time-Off) Days + Holidays + Birthdays off
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Holiday and Employee Celebrations
- Game On! Xbox, Pool, Chess and more
- Genuine respect for work-life balance
- Respect and Collaborative team environment
- And so much more
- We want to know you better
- Share your basic details and upload your resume
- You will receive an email response with the next step
Intro Video Interview:
- You will receive a link from Spark Hire to complete a short video where you will answer questions to share your knowledge
- We want you to learn about us.
- Meet our team for your in-person interview(s).
- Interview us as well
Programmers: Coding Assessment:
- Complete a coding assessment; share with us your method for problem solving.
Interested and qualified? Go to Cavista on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.